Membership in the SIG entitles members
- to attend the International Symposium on Pediatric Pain at a reduced rate,
- to apply for travel awards to attend the International Symposium on Pediatric Pain,
- to apply or be considered for our early career and distinguished career awards,
- to receive a newsletter and e-mail notices relevant to pain in childhood,
- share your initiative by contributing to the newsletter covering international initiatives to manage childhood pain, and
- to volunteer for and vote on leadership of the SIG.
SIG Newsletter (requires IASP log-in): Contact line.caes [at] stir.ac.uk to inform the SIG of news or events about pediatric pain in your country.
Access to the IASP Member Directory (requires IASP log-in), where you can find out more information on any IASP member.